Simply L. Fauna


I'm a skin addict. I have countless skins in my inventory and I'm always on the look-out for the perfect skin. The first time I saw L.Fauna skins I was bedazzled. Each day, until I saved my L$s to buy one, I would come into the shop and try on Demos. Standing there for the longest time, just stunned how beautiful this skin made my shape look and trying to make the very hard decision of which skin I would buy.

L.Fauna skins really bring out all the luscious curves I've architected to my shape. The breasts and cleavage look so natural and voluptuous. And with the milky white skin tone, rosy cheeks and cute freckles it makes my avatar looks exactly how I wanted.

Imagine my excitement when L.Fauna brought out something new! Here are two of the five new make-ups. 

L.Fauna Madame, with glossy ruby red lips and eyeshadow, each blink is like a red-flash and the L. Fauna Opium with cat-eyes and soft rosy lips. Each L.Fauna skin has four variations, freckled with wonder-cleavage and without. Additionally you get eyebrows full mod. in many color variations and the lips are tintable.

0 Comments:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
SKINOREXIA © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top